Sinbo Bread Maker SBM-4712 (Brand Warranty)
With 12 digital program menus. Large LCD display with backlight. Adjustable crust control: light, medium or dark. 13 hour programmable delay timer. 60 minutes keep warm function. Dishwasher safe, non-stick bread pan and kneading blades. Non-slip feet. Measuring cup and spoon including. Loaf size selection:750-900g(1.5-2.0LB). IMD control panel and stainless steel house with decoration on cover. 600W.
- With 12 digital program menus
- Large LCD display with backlight
- Adjustable crust control: light, medium or dark
- 13 hour programmable delay timer
Manual + Warranty
Availability: 10 in stock
SaleSinbo Appliances0 out of 50 out of 5
How to Use
- Insert batteries, by removing the battery cover which will be either to the side or the back of the blood pressure wrist monitor. Most monitors operate using two, size AAA batteries (1.5V).
- Set up your blood pressure wrist monitor. You will need to set the time, date and year, the first time you use your blood pressure wrist monitor and every time you replace the batteries. The setting sequence is usually as follows: year, month, day and time. Read the instructions manual on how to set your wrist monitor.
- Fit the cuff securely, so that the display and the palm of your hand are facing you. The cuff should be approximately between a quarter and half an inch from your hand. Secure the Velcro fastener ensuring it is a comfortable, but not a tight fit. Position your arm on a table so that the cuff is around the same height as your heart. Use a pillow or cushion for support if needed. Your palm should now be facing upwards. When fitting the cuff, remove all jewelry including watches.
- Start the blood pressure measurement. Sit still and quietly for a couple of minutes, then press the “On/Off” button. The cuff will be inflated by the pump. Once the correct inflation pressure has been reached, the pressure will begin to fall. The wrist monitor will detect your pulse and the “heart” symbol will begin to flash. The numbers in the display will continue to change until your blood pressure reading is complete.
- View and record results. Usually a beep will sound signaling the blood measurement has taken place. The systolic blood pressure reading will be displayed at the top of the display, the diastolic blood pressure reading at the bottom, followed by the pulse reading. Most blood pressure wrist monitors can store up to 99 blood pressure and pulse readings. These can be accessed by pressing the “Memory” button. The time and date of the reading will also be displayed. Record the results in the accompanying record book, so that you can discuss them with your healthcare provider.
- Automatic wrist blood pressure monitor
- Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) Detection
- Automatic inflation and deflation
- Oscillometric measurement method
- No lens design
- WHO indicator
- Clock function
- Automatic power off
- 2*60 times memory, time and date display
- Result Range: 0~300 mmHg
- Heart Rate Result Range: 40~180 beats / min
- Accuracy: ±3 mmHg or ±2% of reading
- Wrist circumference size: 14~19.5 cm
- 85*64.5*28 mm size and 110g weight
- 2 * 1.5V AAA battery included
SaleCooking Frying4.00 out of 54.00 out of 5
₨14,000.00With 12 digital program menus. Large LCD display with backlight. Adjustable crust control: light, medium or dark. 13 hour programmable delay timer. 60 minutes keep warm function. Dishwasher safe, non-stick bread pan and kneading blades. Non-slip feet. Measuring cup and spoon including. Loaf size selection:750-900g(1.5-2.0LB). IMD control panel and stainless steel house with decoration on cover. 700W.SPECIFICATIONS
- Capacity: 750-900g.
- Stainless steel housing
- Fully automatic dough and bread preparation (kneading, rising, baking )
- Removable non-stick coated baking form
- 11 baking programs
- Electronic control panel with LCD display and audible signal
- Blue illuminated liquid crystal display
- 13 hour timer
- Variable crust browning control (light, medium, dark )
- Warming function
- Removable lid with window
SaleBeverage Preparation0 out of 50 out of 5
Turkish Coffee Machine
- Fill the appliance with cold water for people you’ll make Turkish coffee (max 5 people).
- If you need to make medium-sugar coffee, put 1 coffee cup of water, 1 tablet sugar and a heaping full scale of Turkish coffee.
- Plug your appliance and turn it on.
- At this time, mix your coffee a few times using a tea spoon.
- When the coffee starts to rise slightly, turn the appliance off and pour a little coffee into the cup (for foam).
- Turn it on again. When your coffee rises again, put the remaining coffee into the coffee cup.
- Power (W) : 1000
- Capacity (L) : 0.4
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Cordless Usage : No
- Color : Inox
- Cup Capacity : 5
- Concealed Resistance : Yes
- Safety System : Yes
Ideal for Turkish Coffee
Stainless steel body
0.4 lt tank capacity / almost for 5 demitasse cups
Double safety system against overheating
Safety cooking & Easy to clean
230V~ 50 Hz, 800W
Cable Length: 110 cm
Made in TURKEY
Sinbo SCM-2932 Turkish Coffee Maker