Sinbo 4 Slice Toaster ST-2421
A great slice toaster for you for your convenience. Now toast your bread instantly with this power toaster. It is durable and saves time.
Sinbo electric products such as Toaster, Juicer are and other Blender are considered the most reliable and greatly energy efficient electronic products in Pakistan, which make your life style much easier and better.
- Brand Warranty
- High Efficiency and Power
- Hard and Soft Products Processing
- Built-in safety system
- Color: White
- 4 Slice Toaster
- Adjustable Browning
- Crumb Tray
- Golden Crispy Toast
- Power: 1300w
- Modern Ergonomic Design
- Easy to use
1 x Sinbo Slice Toaster ST-2421 – White 1 x Manual1 x Warranty
Availability: 10 in stock
Heating Cooling0 out of 50 out of 5₨17,100.00
SAC – 1871 Self Evaporator Portable Air Cooler Orange (Brand Warranty)
Sinbo Cooler SAC-1871
- Voltage: 220 V 50/60Hz
- Power: 100 Watts
- Motor RPM: 1200
- UPS Friendly
- With 2x Ice Crystal Bottles
- Air Speed: 10.5 M/S
SaleCooking Frying0 out of 50 out of 5
Sinbo Electric Grill SHB 7108
Whether you enjoy a barbecue at home continued, even on chilly days in your home you can prepare barbecue-flavored foods. Sinbo SHB-7108 is very easy to use and clean with Electric Grills prepare delicious meat and vegetable dishes at any time. Basket/net to grip all sorts of meat /fish /poultry /vegetables /bun and can be used on all types of grills or stove. Easy to turn over whole batch with one twist without dropping. Prepare delicacies by bringing home one of these grill makers. Made with modern technology, they will add convenience to your overall cooking. It will complement your kitchen.
- Brand: Sinbo
- Power: 2000W
- Healthy and delicious cooking
- Inodorous and smoke-free cooking
- Cooking area 48x32cm
- Half grill half fry pan featured cooking plate
- Sloping oil draining channel
- Non-stick surface.
SaleSinbo Appliances0 out of 50 out of 5
How to Use
- Insert batteries, by removing the battery cover which will be either to the side or the back of the blood pressure wrist monitor. Most monitors operate using two, size AAA batteries (1.5V).
- Set up your blood pressure wrist monitor. You will need to set the time, date and year, the first time you use your blood pressure wrist monitor and every time you replace the batteries. The setting sequence is usually as follows: year, month, day and time. Read the instructions manual on how to set your wrist monitor.
- Fit the cuff securely, so that the display and the palm of your hand are facing you. The cuff should be approximately between a quarter and half an inch from your hand. Secure the Velcro fastener ensuring it is a comfortable, but not a tight fit. Position your arm on a table so that the cuff is around the same height as your heart. Use a pillow or cushion for support if needed. Your palm should now be facing upwards. When fitting the cuff, remove all jewelry including watches.
- Start the blood pressure measurement. Sit still and quietly for a couple of minutes, then press the “On/Off” button. The cuff will be inflated by the pump. Once the correct inflation pressure has been reached, the pressure will begin to fall. The wrist monitor will detect your pulse and the “heart” symbol will begin to flash. The numbers in the display will continue to change until your blood pressure reading is complete.
- View and record results. Usually a beep will sound signaling the blood measurement has taken place. The systolic blood pressure reading will be displayed at the top of the display, the diastolic blood pressure reading at the bottom, followed by the pulse reading. Most blood pressure wrist monitors can store up to 99 blood pressure and pulse readings. These can be accessed by pressing the “Memory” button. The time and date of the reading will also be displayed. Record the results in the accompanying record book, so that you can discuss them with your healthcare provider.
- Automatic wrist blood pressure monitor
- Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) Detection
- Automatic inflation and deflation
- Oscillometric measurement method
- No lens design
- WHO indicator
- Clock function
- Automatic power off
- 2*60 times memory, time and date display
- Result Range: 0~300 mmHg
- Heart Rate Result Range: 40~180 beats / min
- Accuracy: ±3 mmHg or ±2% of reading
- Wrist circumference size: 14~19.5 cm
- 85*64.5*28 mm size and 110g weight
- 2 * 1.5V AAA battery included