FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We make every effort to provide our customers with products that look the same as the images displayed on our website pages. However please keep in mind that photographs have a difficult time showing exact colors and that the actual color of a product may vary slightly from what is shown in one of our website images.
We work hard to update our website descriptions and images as soon as we are aware of noticeable variations in our products that customers may find unacceptable.
You can view your subscription information, including copies of your receipts on the Billing page.
Please be aware that this is only possible if you signed up online. In all other cases or if you have any questions related to your sales receipts, you can reach out to our billing team directly through email@example.com
- The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed, and without any flaws. Fashion products can be tried on to see if they fit and will still be considered unworn. If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to send it back to you.
- The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies, and accessories.
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging/box. it must be returned in the same condition with the return shipping label attached. Do not put tape or stickers on the manufacturer’s box.
Note: It is important to indicate the order number and return tracking number on your return package to avoid any inconvenience/delay in process of your return.
If a popular item is out of stock, we try hard to restock it within 2 weeks. For slower-selling items, we try to restock within 1-2 months. However, please understand that restock times will vary greatly because some of the manufacturers we work with are very small. There are so many other reasons why a product is out of stock for an extended period of time:
- The product or brand is being re-designed
- The manufacturer is on vacation/holiday
- The product is being reformulated
- The product has been recalled
- The manufacturer is busy or overwhelmed
- We are waiting to sell more products before placing a new order
- The manufacturer has discontinued selling to distributors
If you wish to receive an email once an item you want is back in stock, you may sign up to receive alerts by clicking on “Sign up to get notified…” on any product page as shown below:
At Electronica, we ensure that every credit/debit card transaction is secure and the best security protocols are implemented on the platform